- To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
- To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.
- To make all your friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.
- To think only of the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the
- To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your
- To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements
of the future.
- To give so much time to improving yourself that you have no time to
- To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too
happy to permit the presence of trouble.
- To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in
loud word, but in great deeds.
- To live in the faith that the whole world is on your side, so long as you
are true to the best that is in you.
This is your new blog post. Click here and start typing, or drag in elements from the top bar.